Majestic Live is looking for hardworking, passionate, and creative folks to join our team! Please see below for our current street team or intern opportunities:
Our street team is the cornerstone of our grassroots marketing efforts and we are always looking for reliable music lovers with mad tape gun and social media skills who will put up posters and pass out handbills for all Majestic Live shows at various locations around Madison. This is a semester-long commitment, regardless of when the shows you want free tickets to are.
TIME REQUIREMENT: 3-5 hrs/week
- Distribute flyers and handbills to local retail establishments
- Post flyers and handbills at various locations throughout Madison, including campus, downtown, Willy, Johnson, and Monroe Streets
- Follow Majestic, Frequency, and High Noon Saloon on Facebook, Instagram, Spotify, Twitter, Snapchat & any other social media platforms
- RSVP to and otherwise promote all Majestic Live events via various social media platforms
- Send out invites for Majestic Live events via Facebook
- “Like,” share, re-tweet/post Majestic Live content across all social media platforms
- FREE TICKETS TO MAJESTIC LIVE EVENTS*
- Half-priced drinks at Majestic (21+)
- College Credit
If you are interested in joining our Street Team, please send an email telling us why you’d be a great fit to our Street Team Manager: email@example.com.
*All Internships & Street Team gigs are unpaid; however, we do provide free concert tickets to our upcoming shows at Majestic, High Noon Saloon, Frequency, etc.; plus college credit and a really awesome, fostering environment to learn more about the live music industry. And also sometimes pizza.