Majestic is looking for hardworking, passionate, and creative interns to join our team! All internships are eligible for college credit *AND* you’ll have a network of awesome people available at your fingertips! Oh, and pizza parties/happy hours (soda for those under 21, sorry ’bout it.)
All active interns will be allowed to attend a majority of Majestic Live shows (fo’ free!) with a +1. All internships are filled on a semester to semester basis. We’re really cool, we promise. Come hang with us! Questions? Email email@example.com
Internship Title: Marketing Intern
(Part-Time) 15 Hrs/Week
The Social Media Marketing Intern is responsible for working across key social media channels including Snapchat, Facebook, & Instagram. They will be responsible for assisting the Marketing Coordinator with establishing and maintaining local retail relationships. They will also lend a hand with email marketing strategies, creating reports with data from various platforms including google analytics, & curating Spotify playlists for use on social media.
This role will be instrumental in increasing our social media presence and gaining visibility for our brand.
Marketing Intern primary duties include (but are not limited to):
- Increase the number of followers we have on Instagram & Snapchat by engaging with consumers & implementing creative campaigns.
- Assist with streamlining company social media accounts ensuring communication is consistent across the brand.
- Build Facebook ‘likes’ by inviting potential customers to like our page.
- Work with Majestic Marketing Coordinator to implement other channel-specific campaigns (ex. re-posting A+ content on Majestic Instagram, build & publish announce campaigns for Snapchat & Instagram)
- Research competitors successful & interesting marketing campaigns.
- Creation, publishing, and maintenance of internal guest list(s), ensuring social media coverage for each show.
- Assist with establishing and maintaining local retail, Greek, & business to business relationships for Majestic.
- Data entry tasks such as updating individualized event pages on WordPress operated website, & updating formulas for weekly Majestic marketing meeting notes.
- Assist with email blasts including Majestic’s weekly newsletter as well as individualized blasts.
- Write copy for emails under direction of marketing coordinator
- Build email lists, groups, & segments for Majestic email campaigns.
- Help maintain & organize email list(s), templates, campaigns in MailChimp
- Creative giveaways and campaigns to increase size of master email list
- Assist with monthly birthday drawings via opt-in form
- Build monthly reports utilizing google analytics, & social media metrics to track marketing campaign success rate.
- Assist Majestic Marketing Coordinator with publishing & proofing posts as needed.
- Curate several playlists per month including “upcoming artists” playlist that is housed on website to help raise awareness about upcoming shows.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Excellent computer knowledge. (MAC)
- Writing and proofing skills are also required.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to work independently and complete assigned tasks.
- Organized, dependable and detail oriented.
- Quick Learner and Efficient.
- High sense of urgency.
- Able to work well under pressure.
- Experience with Mailchimp or other email marketing platforms.
- Google Analytics certification preferred but not required.
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop a bonus.
• Mac or PC Laptop
Please email your cover letter & resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline to apply is January 28, 2018.