Break out your swankiest 60s garb and head down to Madison’s oldest and classiest theatre for an unforgettable night of style, sophistication, and pure fantasy.
Our annual Mad Men Holiday Soiree began in 2011 as a celebration of the brilliant AMC show, and the style and sophistication of a bygone era. Though the show ended in 2015, the party has taken on a life of its own each year, giving Madisonian’s the rare opportunity to get swanky and hit the town for a vintage holiday ball….
We are thrilled to announce the return of a party that has become a distinct part of our holiday season as Madison’s most dapper holiday bash, this year with a new TWIST! Two incomparable Madison bands will join the party! The early part of the evening will feature Ben Ferris Octet performing jazzy Christmas classics to warm the room up and get you feeling extra dapper. Following a 60s dance party set by DJ Phil Money it’ll be time to cut a rug, as we welcome Don’t Mess With Cupid — an 8 piece classic soul band featuring everything from Motown to Otis Redding, James Brown, Sam Cooke and oh so much more of those classic 60s sounds! All with a little holiday twist….
How swanky IS this party?? CLICK HERE to see some beautiful photos from past years!
Oh, we do this party up right. Expect the following:
- Vintage Cocktails brought to you by Hendricks Gin, Tito’s Vodka and Templeton Rye & hors d’oeuvres
- Photo Booth (click here to see past booth gallery)
- Red Carpet
- Ben Ferris’ Jazz Ensemble performing Big Band Holiday Classics
- DJ Phil Money playing Mad Men-era hits!
- Don’t Mess With Cupid 8 Piece Band doing Motown & Christmas Classics
- Coat Check (limited capacity, arrive early)
- Christmas Decorations
- White Tablecloths
Dress to impress and we’ll see you at the soiree…